Our team is presenting two free webinars this month. Both are open the public so please share the links.
THIS WEEK: Thursday, May 21 at 10 a.m.
Options in Financial Planning Strategies Due to COVID-19
(co-hosted with the LV Chamber) REGISTER HERE
- Investment outlook – short-term and long-term.
- Cash flow considerations for businesses and individuals.
- Retirement account changes under CARES Act.
- Portfolio rebalancing, distributions, investment strategies.
- Ask the Advisors – common client questions.
Laurie A. Siebert, CPA, CFP®, AEP®
Senior Vice President
Timothy G. Roof, CFP®
Connor Darrell, CFAAVP, Head of Investments
NEXT WEEK: Thursday, May 28, 5 p.m.
Tax FAQ with Team VNFA: An update on 2019 filings and 2020 planning. REGISTER HERE
- VNFA Remote Processes
- IRS Updates
- Economic Impact Payments
- Business Tax Provisions
- 2020 CARES Act Planning
Elizabeth Wilson, CPA
CFO/Head of Tax Services
Amanda Pugliese, CPA
Senior Tax Manager
Jonathan Ritter, CFP®, CPA
Financial Planning Associate